Another Tussle has come and gone. Fun was had by all! We laughed, we cried…well we whined a little or at least some of us did!
The new format with 3-player scenarios was well-received and proved for some exciting see-saw battles!
At the end of the weekend David Ginnard emerged as the Tussle 2016 champion, taking home a fabulous diorama and some very nice ASL loot!
Second place in the main was Gary Bartlett, grabbing an LFT magazine and some Battle School dice as well.
The Saturday Mini provided a very full day (and evening) of ASL action, with Rob Loper repeating as the winner!
Much gratitude to a lot of folks who lend support to the event:
- Mark Evans, serving as tournament director
- Sean Deller, assembling the play list for the event
- Carl Nogueira, scanning and digitizing scenarios
- Prize sponsors included BattleSchool, Le Fran Tireur, Bounding Fire Productions and MMP
- Christopher Fleury, applying his awesome modeling skills for the 1st place trophy
- The Best Western Executive Court Inn, making our venue affordable and comfortable
Tussle 2017 is scheduled for July 21-23, 2017. I hope we can see a few more folks make it, and have all our regulars along as well!